Friday, July 6, 2012

Amidst Everything and Everything in Between


A simple reminder about the finer things in life. I saw this photo today and suddenly it hit me. I am not the kind of person who is too fond of the idea of love as most people perceive it to be. I don't really bask too much on its definition. More so, I have never treated this affection as highly as I have treated loyalty, kindness, determination and justness. But I do know that it is something precious, something rare and something genuine. The only problem is, I cannot seem to fully define it because of how the society portrays this overused word, literally and metaphorically.

And then I saw this post. Somehow, it gave me a lot to think about.

1 comment:

  1. unconditional.

    just like friendship. we give without ever expecting anything in return.

    ReplyDelete